3421 West Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75220
(214) 956-7744

Give us 10% of your trust & we'll earn the other 90%

Euro Automotive specializes in luxury European repair services using quality parts and top of the line technicians. We take pride in establishing a personal business relationship with our clients based on honesty, integrity and fair pricing. We can save you at
least 25% off dealers' scheduled maintenance cost.

We offer 90-day guarantees on labor and 12 months of parts. Eighteen Years of Experience and Six Full Auto Bays for Quick and Responsive Service.

Easy Access from the Entire Metroplex, In the heart of North Dallas (Northwest Highway/Lemmon), just west of Highland Park and minutes from Love Field for repairs while you are gone.

We are THE alternative for the finest maintenance and repair of high-end European world-class vehicles, including Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes, Porsche, Volvo, Mini cooper and Volkswagen.

Contact our Service Advisor and you will enjoy talking to our experienced and knowledgeable personnel who will put your mind at ease that your vehicle is literally in the best of hands.

Euro Automotive – Elite Repair Services for European Automobiles

Having a European automobile is a blessing in its own right, but what happens when the blessing needs a little repairing to keep it running at its best? In such times, it becomes quite a hassle to find reliable professionals to repair or maintain your car. This is where we jump in!

Whether you are looking for BMW repair Dallas or Mercedes repair Dallas, Euro Automotive brings everything to your doorstep. From branded automobile parts to maintenance services, Euro Automotive takes care of each and every aspect for you.

Why Euro Automotive?

Over the years, we have come to realize that owners of European automobiles find it hard to get their hands on branded car parts and certified maintenance services. Therefore, we aim to provide our customers with top-notch maintenance and repair services for European automobiles. We take pride in calling ourselves the best when it comes to Volvo repair Dallas, Audi repair Dallas, Jaguar repair Dallas and other repairing services for other European automobiles.

Unfortunately, most European car owners believe only dealers can provide high-end maintenance services but this is not the case. Most dealers have huge overheads and charge much more per hour than independent shops which can do the same work or better for much less.

We, at Euro Automotive, are certified experts who believe in providing you with quality services at the most affordable rates. Not just that, we are actually people who love European automobiles and that's precisely why we make the effort. We want you to love your car and drive it for a lifetime.

We Are the Best At What We Do!

No one dares to make such claims until they know they are truly experts. Each and every individual at Euro Automotive has years of experience in repairing and maintaining European automobiles, which make us the most qualified group of European car repairers in Dallas.

If you are looking for Mercedes repair Dallas services, Porsche repair Dallas services or any other European automobile repairing services, we are here to prove to you that not only are we qualified and experienced, we also have the same passion for European automobiles that you do. Together, we will prolong the life of your car and keep it in the best shape possible.

Don't believe us? Get in touch with us through the contact us page and let us prove to you that we indeed are the best European automobile repairers in town!

Site Design & Marketing by German Repair Shop Marketing

© 2014, Euroautomotive. All rights reserved.